Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Dragon Cave.net - Dragonlover999

Okay so b4 you all ask questions there is this website called Dragoncave.net and I have an account and my profile ID is Dragonlover999. Get over it I made the thing when I was 9 or so. Anyway I have some eggs that need to be clicked on so that they can hatch and mature and stuff so they wont die like the last 4 other failed attempts. And anyhow to get to the point I would like to put my scroll's link on here so you, my readers, could help me by clicking on them. Views and Unique Views are what the eggs, and hatchlings need to hatch from the egg and grow after that you don't have to click on them if you don't want to.
http://dragcave.net/user/Dragonlover999
There is the link, Thank you for your support and I end this post!

--Mouseshadow

No comments:

Post a Comment