Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Thursday, July 26, 2012

What A Day!

I had an exausting day yesterday. First, I went to help some friends of our family move.

Mrs. Hendrick has a disease, where she gets tired very easily and after a while, she just can't get out of bed, but that seemed to go away when she went to Arizona, so now, out of the blue, they are packing up and moving to Arizona. They have to be gone tomorrow so the other family can move in.

I don't know how they are going to do it. They have things not packed yet, and I don't know how they are going to fit it all in the moving truck. I was the weakest one there, which stunk. I could barely do anything.

Then, afterwards, I babysat my first time for money. It was okay, but I was pretty exasuted from moving boxes, so I'm not sure if Lolo had the best time, but I tried my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment