Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Kingspointe

I went to Kingspointe today. Yea, that's right. Kingspointe. If you haven't heard of it, it's a water park in Iowa. It is amazing!

They have two tube slides (one indoors one outdoors) both with strobe lights and on one you get choose what mode you want it in. It's complicated.

There are three basic waterslides. Two indoors and one outside. They are alright.

Then, there are two extreme waterslides. One is the toilet bowl (everyone knows that) and one that went straight down. You can race each other and everything. And a Lazy River.

I went on every single ride, including the straight down one. I was so scared the first time I went down it, but it was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment