Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Monday, March 21, 2011

More about Branden

Branden, as I talked about earlier, happens to cause trouble when he's over. Well, yesterday we played outside and we got along just fine. I don't get it. Does he need fresh air? Is it just something he likes to do? Both possibilities.

I wish I knew why he always acts differently inside. I could make sure that whatever he loves outside is inside.

2 comments:

  1. I like how you are thoughtful and analytical like that. How you try to figure out what makes some situations work and others not. If you do become a teacher, that will be a great skill to have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? That's really good because I want to be a teacher some day!

    ReplyDelete