Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Eastin News

Sports Section
Basketball Championship
The Basketball Championship was last night and if I'm correct (which by the way I'm probably not) Kansas and Texas played in Kansas City!

It was probably an exiting game but I only saw the last five or six minutes or so but, I believe Kansas won by ten or less points. GO KANSAS!!!!! I'm sorry for all you rooting for Texas.

Entertainment Section
American Idol
The week before last on American Idol they chose your top thirteen. Last week, they had one voted off. The theme was idol week. I can names some of the idols for you. Scotty Mcrery's was Garth Brooks and Thea's was Michael Jackson. Besides that, I don't think I knew any others. Your bottom three was Ashton, the girl's whos name rhymes with Thea's, and a girl with blonde hair. Ashton, was voted out. Good luck on your travels Ashton and be happy that you made it that far!

Max is Back!
Kids out there are probably watching the Maxine part of Wizards of Waverly Place and you know that a new episode has preimered (which by the way I only got to see the end of it). Max is back everybody! It has been a long break for Jake T. Austin. There better be a movie out soon with him in it!!! Just saying.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to see Eastin News! I was needing someone to update me on AI - I haven't been able to watch it lately to see how everyone is doing!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete