Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Eastin News

Entertainment

American Idol

Another person has been voted off of American Idol. I believe the bottom two was Thia and the Spanish girl. Can you guess which one was voted off? Before you read on post a comment thinking who it is.

If you guessed the Spanish girl you were right. Good job! I'm sorry that she got voted off because she was pretty good.

I Pity the Nevil
In the last ICarly premiered Nevil is hated by America for yelling at a little girl because she bumped her cart into him and he yelled at her. It was caught on film and posted on the internet. He goes to ICarly for help and after a test they help him. He sells cream corn and some drink but that does nothing. Everybody still hates him. Finally, he apoligizes on ICarly and apoligizes personally to that little girl and tries not to harm ICarly ever again.

Kids
Story
Little Liza Jane was walking down the street when she saw a little girl. It was the new girl at school and nobody talked to her. She wanted to fit in with the crowd but she didn't like seeing the girl so sad.

"Oh what should I do?" she asked herself.

Finally, she walked over to the new girl.

"Hi!" she told her.

"Hi," the new girl looked down.

"I go to your school. I know because I see you around," she told her.

And that's what started a conversation between the new girl and Little Liza Jane.

1 comment:

  1. That Nevil is pretty mean. I don't like how he acts.

    ReplyDelete