Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Friday, March 25, 2011

When You Work Really Hard...

Sunnyside had Thursday (when I'm writing this yesterday) for conference and of course, I really wanted to have the day off too. My mom says if I get all my independent work done I could get Thursday off.

I worked out of school hours and every time I had time available I worked and worked and worked.

After a while, I finally finished my work! I got Thursday off and I was able to play with friends! Awesome right? That shows how much reward you get if you work hard.

2 comments:

  1. You are SO right! I bet you're glad after you did it that you worked so hard, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep -- I was proud of you. You can do it when you really want it!

    ReplyDelete