Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Friday, March 11, 2011

My New NINTENDO DS GAME!

In a later blog I posted that my nintendo was getting boring and on that blog my Aunt posted to by my own game. I considered that and asked my mom to take me to the store so that I could.

I looked at all the games at Target and I limited it down to two. Sims 3 and Wizards of Waverly Place: Spellbound. I chose the Wizards of Waverly Place one.

I got it like three days ago played throught the storymode like five to six times maybe? I'm just really excited I got one!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! YOu must have a smart Aunt :-)
    Hope you are still having fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, I AM! I'M PLAYING IY RIGHT NOW!!! IT'S AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete