Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

100 DOLLARS BABY!

I should have told you this earlier but in January I catsitted some cats down the street. I was getting ten dollars a day and I was watching them for five or six days. But then, the family got stuck in California and I got to watch them for ten days! I GOT ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS, BABY! THE BIG THREE DIGITS! AMAZING RIGHT?!!!!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?????!?!?!

4 comments:

  1. Whoa!!! THat is amazing! Three digits! Now I know who to go to for a loan! Good for you!
    Aunt V

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you really think I'd loan you some of my one hundred dollars? (unless you need it of course)
    Eastin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think if I really needed it you would. :-) Your Daddy borrowed money from your Aunt Sandy to buy his first car!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really? I didn't know that. That's interesting! Has he payed her back yet?
    Eastin

    ReplyDelete