Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Friday, May 20, 2011

Your Moving? Chapter Eleven

"Is everyone here?" Madeline asked as more mystery club members walked in to my room. "Oh right. Uh... Drake?"

"Here!" I called out.

"Joy?"

"Here!"

"Reina?"

"Here!"

"Ava!"

"Here!"

"Okay everyone's here!" Madeline exclaimed. "Let's get started."

"Ava? You wanna come over here?" I asked Ava while everyone else started talking.

"On your bed? Really? Me?" Ava exclaimed like she was surprised. "I thought you didn't like me."

"No, your like my little sister," Drake smiled. "Come on!"

"Okay!" she ran over to my bed as quickly as her legs could carry her.

The phone rang and I picked it up and gave it to Ava. She smiled at me and started talking on the phone.

"Hello this is the mystery club, how can I help you?" she asked as pronounced carefully words such as mystery.

I thought it was adorable. What is wrong with me? Oh well. I'll talk to you another time with another mystery.

No comments:

Post a Comment