Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Did I Misunderstand?

I called Liz to see if she could play. She said that she could come up at 6:00. All night I was waiting for her to come. By 8:00 I knew she wasn't coming. I found out on facebook, chatting with her brother, that they were looking at houses and were now at their Grandma's. Did I misunderstand and she said that she couldn't come over and she was leaving to look at house at 6:00? That is my best guess. Oh well, I had fun with my parents playing school. I will being showing everyone the funniest F paper he got. It was a really fun time with my parents.

2 comments:

  1. I had an AMAZING time playing school with Eastin and Mommy! Eastin was so funny and I love it when she laughs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, that was a FUN night!

    ReplyDelete