Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Thursday, May 5, 2011

My First Slumber Party

Last Friday, I had a slumber party for my birthday party which I have never had before. I invited four people. 4/4 came and 3/4 slept over. I invited Alyssa, Abi, Manvi, and Liz. We played Wii Games and we did a make-your-own pizza. We had a bunch of laughs over dinner. Everyone enjoyed each other. We also did a fun scavenger hunt that my mom set up. It was really fun!

We also watched two movies, one after we had ice cream and cake and another in the morning. We watched the Karate Kid and Planet 51.

We also played Twister in my room. :)

I had the best time!

2 comments:

  1. I was there - I can attest to the fact that it was loud and a good time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you enjoyed your party! You're a precious girl!

    ReplyDelete