Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Extreme Weather

Yesterday, was the hottest day ever! Well, not literally but it was really hot. I had to put on sunscreen. I almost got a blister from walking around on the porch with bare feet. If it wasn't for sunscreen I would have a sunburn right now. I heard that it was ninety-eight degrees and they were probably right. I can understand why it was so hot!

I had my violin in the car for a few minutes and my rosin started melting! It stuck to the cloth I had to hold it with! I had my violin in the car because I had an orchestra concert. I had to be by the window. I thought I was going to pass out it was so hot!

By the way, we did good at the orchestra concert but I missed a few notes and some bowings. It's funny. I told Liz she had nothing to worry about but I messed up! Is there such thing as too much practice?

1 comment: