Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Monday, May 9, 2011

My Exciting Weekend

My weekend was really exciting. Every day of the weekend I was doing something. Let's start with Friday if you consider that a weekend day which I do... sort of.

On Friday, the homeschool education fair. I entered the writing contest, made a project for history, and performed some poetry and played songs on the piano. Well, I didn't win the history, or the performances but... I WON THE WRITING CONTEST! I GOT A FIFTY DOLLAR BILL! INSANE RIGHT? Sorry, I'm just so excited.

On Saturday, we went to a mini football game. They were saying it was like a minature game of football since it was small but I didn't really mind because I never pay attention to big football fields anyways. During the YMCA song, I was on the spotlight for dancing. Not the camera though but spotlight is a good second. The Bandits won like fifty three to twenty one or something which is good because I came to see the Bandits win.

Yesterday, I didn't do much but I finished the Nancy Drew game. Isn't that great? I've been playing it for a long time! I already started the next one! Sorry that that isn't much but it is really exciting for me!

That's all!

No comments:

Post a Comment