Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Monday, May 16, 2011

Eastin News

Entertainment
American Idol

I believe American Idol wasn't working right this week. I think they went in opposite order. Lauren was the first one safe. She was supposed to go this week, in my mind. Then Haley, who has been stepping up her game, but is definitely derserving to go. Then it was to Scotty Mcrerie and James Durbin, my favorite. James Durbin has left. I bet all of America is shocked. In my opinion, James Durbin didn't deserve to go. But whatever you think is your opinion.

Game of the Week

Nancy Drew: Secret of Shadow Ranch is the game of the week! It is a game where you have to solve the mystery of the phantom horse. You see, a phantom horse comes to a ranch where supposedly, the phantom horse is the horse of a criminal and brings bad luck because as soon as the phantom horse comes a snake arrives in the owners room. You need to solve what was going on and to find out who's doing it. It is a computer game and you have to buy it to play it. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Yep, there's no way James should have gone home. Nor Haley this week, either.

    ReplyDelete