Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Saturday, May 14, 2011

My Friday the Thirteenth

So, Friday the Thirteenth didn't start out too bad for me. The only problem was that after the extreme hotness it was pretty cold but at night it started getting bad.

I went to my friend Bethany's church ressurection I believe it is called. I was a little embarassed there because I had a squeaky bench, a horrible headache, I argued with my sister, I couldn't find any bathroom, and other gross embarassing stuff so I'm not going to torture you with it, much less torture myself with the memory.

When, I got home the headache was so bad that I refused to look up from under a pillow at any light. After some headache medicine I blocked the TV which was on so that it wouldn't get much, much worse. But the beginning of the day went well.

No comments:

Post a Comment