Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Monday, May 2, 2011

Hormones

Yesterday, I had a total sobfest. I was crying mainly because of some stress. Maggie, who was over yesterday, was annoying the bug out of me. I was staring at a screen practically all day and on Nancy Drew me and dad got so excited because we thought we solved a puzzle but we apparently didn't. That stunk the most of all. Oh well! It's all over now!

3 comments:

  1. I hope my little girl is feeling better today. I'm so impressed that you are able to try to understand the emotions instead of just feeling them. I think realizing what's going on will make you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, probably. Otherwise I just feel horrible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ..What I'm trying to figure out, Rainflower*coughs*, is WHY in STARCLAN'S NAME you're so "stressed out" You're not giving a reason and there is ALWAYS a reason for stress. For instance:
    8th Grade Fcat.
    1.Super hard
    2. this one counts unlike last year in 7th grade when we had MOCKS.

    Th reason I'M asking this, is cuz you haven't told us a reason in the other 1/2/3 things you wrote about this.
    ALSO (my meanie side just blinked green)
    you DO realize nobody really cares if Maggie was bugging you all day or that you didn't get the Nancy Drew mystery right. It's nothing to be stressed over. Just tell "Maggie" that she needs to STOP because it's annoying you and stop overreacting to nancy drew puzzles. One question why can't you just write this in a diary or something? The whole world does NOT need to know your problems u know. OKAY. My evil-commenter side turned off so now back to "friendly" mode. *growls at computer*

    ReplyDelete