Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Stolen Secret Files Part 6

Chapter 10 The Escape

"Help!" Reina was calling.
Madeline was banging on the door and I was thinking of a plan. He went through all the facts and realized that the criminal should've still been here when Linda got there. But yet when she went in he was not there. That means that there must have been a secret passage.
"Guys! I got it!" I exclaimed.
I couldn't be heard over Madeline so I had to shout,
"Hey!"
They turned around ready to listen

"I think there might be a secret passage," I said.


"How do you know?" They asked.


I explained the whole thing to them. And we began searching.


"I found it!" I heard Madeline called.


We rushed over to her. Sure enough there was a passage that led out of the room. We all went in and we found ourselves outside.


"Let's get Linda!" Reina said.


"Good idea!" I said.


We rushed off no other word said.


Chapter 11 The Reaction


We rushed over to Linda's. We knocked on her door.


"Linda!" we yelled.


No reply. We went on forever when finally we just burst in. We searched the whole house and we found her taped up on the wall. We shook her and she fell off. No ow, no ouch, nothing. We kicked her. It's either she's dead or passed out I thought. I felt her. She was warm. Thank goodness. I took a breath and told them the news.


"Thank goodness!" they said.


We took her to the hospital and waited until she woke up.


Who taped up Linda? Why did the person steal the files? It's all a mystery. Tune in next time to see if one of those questions is answered.

1 comment: