Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Eastin News (Welcome and Sports)

Welcome
Welcome to Eastin News. If you haven't been with us before I will now explain. There are four sections not including the welcome and the ending. In each sections there are at most three articles. The first one is always the news for that section by Eastin (me). Then we have the kids section written by Billy Bob/Little Lacey. Little Lacey and Billy Bob trade off each week. Sometimes it's not there but most times it is. Then there is a lost and found article written by Lost Lolly which is almost never there. Thats it and today we have Little Lacey. Thank you and I hope you enjoy our news.
Sports Section
A New Jets Pass-Rusher is being looked for
Dad mentioned the New York Jets need a new Pass-Rusher and I asked him what's it about so I wrote a summary about wht he said. The New York Jets are looking for a new Pass-Rusher to tackle the quarterback when its going to throw. A pass-rusher is a guy who tackles the quarterback. A quarterback is the guy who throws the ball or hands it to other players. I'll be looking out for an update about a new pass-rusher soon.
To be continued...

1 comment:

  1. I think I'll stop reading the newspaper. I get all of the important news I need at Eastin News!!

    Daddy

    ReplyDelete