Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

vianelli's Journal!

April, 6 2010

well. my teacher left the Thursday before spring break. I really miss her. but we have a new teacher her name is ms. Wilson. I guess she is okay. but she isn't like Mrs.Downey at all. Mrs. Downey is in Virginia right now. she will get married on the 10th of this month!!! Oh my title
Vianelli's Journal is the name for my news. I went to my friend Brianna's birthday party on Saturday of Spring Break! it was so much fun. She is 11 now. Brianna got a ton of earrings, a Webkinz red eyed tree frog,and ALOT of cards, some money $40.00 total, i gave her a tinkerbell card with a gift card in it. there where 2 funny moments.
1. Brianna got the same shirt that she was wearing the only difference ... the one she was wearing had an attached under shirt.
2. when she was reading my card on the cover when the gift card came out.
well thats it see ya next time!!
- vianelli

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great birthday party! Good luck with the new teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's tough to lose your teacher in the middle of the year.

    ReplyDelete