Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Eastin News (Welcome and Sports)

Welcome

Welcome back to Eastin News. Billy Bob is here today. If this is your first time reading I will tell you a little about it. We have four sections. Sports, Hard News, Entertainment, and Business. Each one at most will have three articles. Each article has a theme. We have my (Eastin) important news about something happening Billy Bob/Little Lacey's kids involving fun stuff and Lost Lolly's lost and found not usually here but if it is comment if you see the lost thing. Some sections are also not there because there is no Important news. So let's get started.
Sports Section
NCAA Sports Tournament
Important
By Eastin
Championship game tomorrow! Championship game tomorrow! It's Butler versus Duke tomorrow! It's really exciting. Make sure to watch and see who the winner is of the NCAA Sports Tournament. I will tell you next week who the winner is.

No comments:

Post a Comment