Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Mystery of the Stolen Secret Files Part 5

Chapter Eight The not so good phone call
Oh what a great day today! I had the greatest time at school and we had such a fun time because everyone was early and everything and we were having so much fun just hanging out rocking out…
“Hanging with my friends doing it to the end, I’m having so much fun talking int the sun, yeah just hanging out, yeah, having fun wow!” we all sang.
We all laughed.
“Ok, ok the meeting will now come to order. Attendance. Easter?”“Here!”
“Drake?”:
“here!”“Madeline?”
“Here!”
“Joy?”
“Here!”
“Ava?”
“huff!”
“Reina?”
Silence.
“Right. Easter?”
“Four dollars. Reina already payed.”
“Ok. Now we wait!”And almost right away,
Ring, ring, ring!
Ava got it.
“Hello welcome to the club how would you like me help? What? Hello? Lewis phone Reina and Madeline go with him and go to Linda’s k?”
“Ok.” I said.
Chapter Nine The Note and the Big Surprise
We rushed out and picked up Reina on the way. We went to Freedom. We rushed in and asked,
“What? What’s the matter why did you call? Etc.”
“You might want to see this,:” she said.
She handed us a note. I read it. It said,
You better not mess up my plan you will never ever sell clothes ever again because my little secret will soon go out. I left you a little surprise so watch out. Signed File Owner(s)“I don’t know what to think!” she started pacing. “I mean what will happen and everything and”
“Calm down!” I exclaimed. “Just go home. We’ll deal with it.”
“Ok,” she said calmly.
Then she left.
“Ok lets go!” I said.
“Yeah,” said two shaky voices.
We went into the file place. We started investigating. While we were investigating the lights started to dim. I turned around.
“Guys!” I yelled.
They turned around too. What they saw was the wall was closing.
“No!” we yelled.
We were trapped.

1 comment: