Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Eastin News (Hard News and Entertainment)

Hard News Section
Easter Time
Important
By Eastin
As you all know today is Easter. Everyone is celebrating from California taking the long way to Hawaii around the whole world! Everyone sees it as this: a Bunny called Peter Cottontail (Easter Bunny) comes to your house and lays eggs for you to find with candy in them. Christians think it also like this: The day that Jesus, The Father, The Son, and the Holy Spirit and our Savior, Lord, God, etc. Many names. When Jesus rose from the dead to clean us of our sins, our wrongdoings, just everything. Easter is a wonderful holiday.
Entertainment Section
Beauty and the Beast
Important
By Eastin
Beauty and the Beast from Broadway is traveling around the world. Last week it came to where I live and I got to watch. It was so amazing! It was definitely broadway. It felt so real. I don't know I they do things like that. I loved it! It was as amazing as it could ever be. If it is in your town soon you just have to watch it!

No comments:

Post a Comment