Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Songs (Not Famous Songs)

Hey! It's Eastin! And I'm here with another song. This one is called I miss you! Well, I hope you like it!
E Solo: I miss you, miss you, miss you! (Pause) I miss you, miss you, miss you! (Rockin music starts) I miss you, miss you, miss you! I miss you, miss you, miss you! (music slows down) You were right there, right beside me. We had so much fun together, why did it have to end? Can't we do it again? I've been trying to make it happen! But no. You disagree. So I just want to say...
Chorus: I miss you! Your all my life! I miss you! You were right by my side! imiss youhu! I miss you!
E solo: I really liked what we did! Why, why did it have to happen? I just want to do hu this!
CHORUS:
CHORUS:
E solo: I miss you, miss you, miss you!
See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment