Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Eastin News (Hard News and Entertainment)

Hard News Section

School

Important

By Eastin

It's September so it's a definite that every school has begun. Kids are learning now and adults are resting. All the adults I've asked have said, 'It's good for them to learn more things' and kids say, 'It's horrible!' but I think everyone is exaggerating. Have fun at school Kids!
Jokes
Kids
By Billy Bob
Hey it's Billy Bob! I have a joke for you. Here it goes!
Q. What is the most common school pet?
A. A fish!
Get it! School, fish! Don't get it?... HOOK IT UP! HA HA HA HA! saying bye Fishy Bob.
Lost Camera
Lost and Found
By Lost Lolly
ATTENTION! ATTENTION! LOST CAMERA! You know how we said about the guy who went to Disney World yeah he lost his camera. Look for it at the airport and Disney World if you would like to help. Thank you!
Entertainment Section
Review on UnderDog
Important
By Eastin
Hey! I watched at least half of UnderDog last night. Ok so UnderDog used to work for the police then got fired. He got some of a shot and now he can talk, fly, and has super speed and etc. Then a man took the dog to his son who is really negative. And then UnderDog (who was called Shoe Shine) made him feel happier and he became UnderDog for him. That's all I have to say on UnderDog! There's no need to fear, Eastin is out of here!
To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment