Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Monday, September 21, 2009

The Mystery of the Stolen Key Part Six

Chapter Ten The Freaky Phone Call
We were at the meeting talking about what we would say when Lewis made everybody be quiet.
"Roll call." said Lewis. "Easter!"
"Here!" I said as plainly as possible.
Lewis eyed me but then went on.
"Drake?"
"Here!" said Drake, a little shaky.
Lewis eyed him too.
"Madeline?"
"Here!" said Madeline eyeing Joy.
Lewis turned to Joy too eyeing her.
"Joy?"
"Here!" said Joy, her cheeks turning pink.
"Ava?"
Silence.
"Ava?"
Silence. I held my breath.
"Ava???!!!"
Silence. I started breathing hardily.
"Ok. I am going to call out a name and who ever I call -he eyed all three of us - will stay inside. Easter Ellis. The rest of you in the voting room!" said Lewis strictly.
Everyone but me and Lewis rushed out as fast as they could.
"Where's Ava?" he asked, and not gleefully.
"W-w-we l-lost her a-at th-the mall." I stammered.
"Did you alert the police?"
"Well, no. But if anything else happens me and Drake will alert the police."
"Fine!" he said to me. But the he yelled,
"You guys can come in now!"
Everybody came back in.
"The meeting will now come to order." said Lewis. "Drake?"
"We currently have three dollars. I paid mine already." said Drake when everybody looked at him.
"Ok... any..." Lewis said.
But the phone interrupted him. I got it.
"Hello this is the Mystery Club. You call we solve." I said.
"I got Ava and you will never find her! Ha!" said a deep voice on the other line.
"Help!" I heard a little, faint voice at the other line.
"Who..." I said in a panic stricken voice.
But I was too late. They already hung up.
"So?" said Lewis, but then he saw the panic stricken look on my face.
"It was the guy that took Ava!" I said in a quiet voice.
Everyone gasped.
"six'o'clock!" said Joy quickly because she wanted to leave.
Everybody rushed out and me, Drake, and Joy heading to Looking for a book?.
Chapter Eleven Help Me!
We arrived and looked at the fingerprints some more.
"What do they look like?" asked Joy, sounding urgent.
"I don't know." I said frustrated.
That was the fourth time she asked.
We took turns looking. When Drake and Joy were looking at it together I was sitting alone then... I screamed. Why? Because hand grabbed me and took me into a unknown room! Then I fainted.

When I woke up I was tied on a pole, next to Ava.
"Where am I?" I said, tiredly.
"In the passage of Looking for a book? Like it? Made it myself." cackled an unknown man.
"Who are you?" I said mad at him.
"I'm..."
He took his mask off.
"Matt Braddock!"
"Matt Braddock... Matt Braddock. That's right! You are that nerdy kid from first grade!" I said.
"Yup! And now I'm a genius and I'm going to defeat the world! I started with stealing the Stolen Key!" He held the book out. "But you can't tell any of your friends or the police because... There is no escape! Muahaha!"
I looked down. I saw a pair of scissors.
"Ava!" I whispered.
"Yeah?" Ava whispered back.
"Get me the pair of scissors! I found a way out of here!"
Will it work or will she get caught? Tune in next time to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment