Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Eastin News (Welcome and Sports)

Welcome
Hey it's Eastin the creator and founder of Eastin News. We are excited to have you and please enjoy our newspaper we work very hard on it so please feel at home and again enjoy!
Sports Section
Golf Season Ends
Important
By Eastin
Hey Sports Fans! Golf season is coming to an end because of the cold winter coming in front of us. All golfers are doing their last games soon. Get cracking up on watching golf because it may be a while till you see more of it. It a disappointment that it is ending but I'm sure all sports fans around the world will be watching. Well got to go cause its my turn to putt! Bye! Fore!
Do you watch golf?
Kids
By Billy Bob
Hey it's Billy Bob and boy do I have a quiz for you! It's called Do you watch golf? You'll either get yes, possible, maybe, or no. Are you ready to take the quiz? Then lets get started!
How do you score a point?
A. You hit the ball into the hole at any time
B. You hit it in one shot only
C. You hit it
D. I don't know all I do is swing!
How many holes does it have?
A. 18
B. 9
C. 4
D. 1
How do you win?
A. You have the least amount of points
B. Your points are in the middle
C. You have the most amount of points
D. I don't know but I always lose.
Mostly As Yes
Mostly Bs Possible
Mostly Cs Maybe
Mostly Ds No
That's it for now. Come back later! Bye from Billy Bob!
To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment