Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Eastin News (Business and Ending)

Business Section
Open Again!
Important
By Eastin
I run alot of businesses besides Eastin News. Well, one of mine was Eastin's Fun Library. Well, guess what? IT'S OPEN FOR BUSINESS AGAIN! If you know me just come to my house, my room and Eastin's Fun Library will be open for Business!
Facts about Eastin's Fun Library
Kids
By Billy Bob
Hey it's Billy Bob with facts about Eastin's Fun Library.
1. It allows you to be loud, you can dance to music, get food, etc.
2. If you lose a Library card you do not have to pay.
3. It's open 24 hours seven days a week.
4. The fun thing about it, everywhere you go it's a new thing!
5. Half the people that come only come for the 'Fun' part.
6. They have three main customers instead of one.
That is all the facts Eastin told me. See you at the Fun Library from Billy Bob.
Ending
Well that's all! Thanks for reading our news and I hope you enjoyed it! Farewell! Signed, Eastin, Billy Bob, Lost Lolly.

No comments:

Post a Comment