Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Monday, September 28, 2009

The Mystery of the Stolen Key part 7

Chapter Twelve The Escape!
Ava finally got the scissors and managed to hand them to me. I cut the rope and started working on Ava.
When I was finished I said,
"What other things are you thinking of doing?"
"Well, I'll look in my 'earth damaging' chest." He dove into his treasure chest and we slid down and I grabbed a pan and knocked out Matt. And we tied his hands together.
"How do we get out?" Ava cried.
We tried pressing on walls, knocked on things. And then I finally found it!
"Finger print check in twenty seconds." said the gadget.
We put his finger on the gadget finger.
"Checking finger print, checking finger print.... Succeeded."
The wall opened up. We dashed off dragging Matt behind us. We reached the door. Locked. We didn't have the key.
"The paying phone!" I said quickly.
We dashed to the paying phone and I put in a quarter. I dialed the mystery clubs number. (My personal phone number).
"Hello?"
It was Lewis.
"Lewis! We're here at the store! We're locked in and the criminal is right behind us knocked out. But he could wake up any moment!" I said without one breath.
"First of all, is this Easter? And second who is we?" said Lewis.
"Yes! And it's me and Ava." I said.
"And where was Ava?"
"Ava was in the secret room! My time is almost up. Bye!"
"Bye!"
We hung up. I wasted another quarter to call David.
"Hello?"
"Hey David! Me and Ava are locked up in your shop and we have the criminal. Come and get us out!"
"Ok! Be right there!"
We hung up. I put in my last quarter. I dialed nine-one-one.
"Hello? I have a criminal."
"What crime has he done? And where are you?"
"He has stolen The Stolen Key from Looking for a Book? And that's where I am right now!"
"Ok. I will be right there!"
We hung up.
I heard running outside. There was Lewis following was David and the rest of the club.
"Yay!" said Ava cheerfully.
David unlocked the doors and ran in with the club right behind him.
"Are you guys ok?" Lewis asked.
"Thank goodness! Your back!" Drake said breathing heavily.
"Where was Ava?" said Madeline sounding a little worried.
"Thank you!" said Joy, she was thanking God.
"Hola! I came here dos I was so scared." said Reina, sounding like she was recovering from a heart attack.
"Did you alert the police?" asked David.
"Yes we are. Ava and me were in the secret room. And yes I did." I said.
Then a police car came. Two officers came in.
"Hello! I'm Charles and this is Daisy." (point to the other officer) "Where is the criminal?"
I dragged him to Charles and Daisy.
"We decided three years of jail for this guy." said Daisy.
"One moment." I said.
I grabbed the book from his pocket and gave it to David.
"Thank you." said David.
They left and we followed in Davids car. Matt woke up when they put him behind bars.
"Where am I?" he said.
"Your in jail." I said.
Everyone laughed.
"Thank you for your work!" said David.
He gave each of us four dollars. (Us is me, Drake, Joy, and Ava). And also gave me a pet coupon.
"A special for the one in charge of the mystery." said David.
I screamed. Then we all left. Reina to English lesson the rest to our meeting.
Chapter Thirteen The Last Meeting
Well that's the whole story! Wait! I forgot one thing. The next meeting. The last meeting in the story!
We all arrived at the meeting.
"Roll call." said Lewis. "Easter?"
"Here!"
"Drake?"
"Here!"
"Madeline?"
"Here!"
"Joy?"
"Here!"
"Ava?"
"Can't you see me?"
"The meeting will now come to order." said Lewis. "Drake?"
"We have nineteen dollars!" said Drake. "Madeline owes us her dollar."
Madeline put her dollar in the box.
"Make that twenty." said Drake.
"Now this also a celebration that Easter is going to get a new pet! Cheers!" said Lewis.
The phone rang. Madeline picked it up.
"Hello mystery club! You call we solve... Oh hi David! Yeah? Ok! I'll call you back!"
Madeline hung up.
"He needs a sleuth for who put Matt in jail. Who wants it?" said Madeline.
"Me!" I said. "I found out already. Me!"
Everyone laughed. I love the mystery club.
Thank you for reading the mystery. This is dedicated to Leslie who gave me the idea. Thank you! Next book you will read... The Mystery of the Stolen Secret Files. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment