Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Eastin News (Hard News and Entertainment)

Hard News Section
Switch the names!
Important
By Eastin
Remember the Swine Flu? You know how that name died away? Well, that's because it was changed to H1N1. Know why? Pigs are called Swine and when the Swine Flu came around they thought it was because of pigs and so the farmers lost business and lost money so they changed it to H1N1 so that farmers would be able to sell pigs. Remember Swine Flu does not come from pigs and is no more Swine Flu.
Jokes
Kids
By Billy Bob
Hey it's Billy Bob! Want to hear a joke? Okay here goes!
Q: How do you get the Swine Flu?
A: You lick a pig!
That is my last joke about the Swine Flu. Oh! Sobbing my way out BILLY BOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Entertainment Section
The Finale for the Nanny
Important
By Eastin
Have you heard about The Nanny? Well, it just had its last episode. It was a two part special. No more new episodes from The Nanny. It was about Fran having twins, moving away, and two of the kids go to college. It has some flashbacks so it is kind of sad but I bet you would like it. Poor Nanny! That is my review. Bye!
To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment