Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Eastin News (Welcome and Sports)

Welcome
Hi this is Eastin and we all say a big sorry for the cancelling Eastin News last week one of our employees went to Disney World and refused to work but we are here today. So thank you if your reading this still and please understand. Thank you.
Sports Section
Football Season
Important
By Eastin
Guess what sports fans! Football Season is starting. All the teams are practicing for the big season! It's going to be great. I found sports fan and asked him some questions about it. 'My favorite team is Kansas City Chiefs' he said after I asked him. 'I'm really psyched about it!" he said after I asked him. Yes everybody I've talked to have said that so I'm ready to watch Football!
To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment