Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Panama, Looking at Houses

The last two days we have been looking at some places that we might live.

The first day we went uphill, on a rickety road which is "supposed" to be fixed. (I don't believe them). We went so high we were in the clouds, no kidding. Leslie and I didn't think they built anything up there.

It was a nice resort with golf and nice, fancy houses. The thing is, they weren't built yet, if you know what I mean. We would have to buy a piece of land and have them build on it. I wasn't so happy about it.

The next day we went to Valle Escondido, a place I would REALLY like to live! It has golf, mini golf, a restaurant and all of the houses have great views! We looked at some of the houses. My favorite was the second one but everyone else's was the third one. But it doesn't matter, because if we move her it probably won't be on sale by that time.

I hate to say this because of all my friends reading this, but I love Panama. I REALLY want to live here. But don't think we're moving there yet. Leslie is having some trouble with the issue. - _ -

No comments:

Post a Comment