Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Why do I love Panama?

To be completely frank (haha frank...) with you, I don't exactly know. It's... different. And, I don't know why, but I LOVE it here! My dad thinks it's because it's an adventure to live a different country, a mystery an adventery! Came up with that one on my own. As you guys, (or ALOT of you guys) know, I LOVE NANCY DREW GAMES! Which includes adventery.

Now, how Leslie feels about it - _ -. She HATES it here. Everything here she finds something not to like about it. My parents once asked her why she didn't like it here, and she said it's because she finally got adjusted to public school and knows how to act. If she moves to another school in the states (as Panamanians call it here) it would be a new beginning and she would know how to act. But if she moves to a different country, things will be, well, different. If I was in public school, I would probably feel the same way but still.

Mom and Dad aren't helping this descision AT ALL! They don't know whether they like Panama or not. I asked them to rate it and they both said five! Which is funny because Leslie is a 0 and I'm an 11. I wish one of them would make a descision one direction so we could decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment