Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Saturday, June 30, 2012

The Rest of the Trip

Wow, there is ALOT to say! Our last day in Panama, we visited an animal place, where we can hold animals, as everyone was saying. There was the cutest monkey! He would reach his tail through the bars and grab my arm, and hold my hand. And I was the only one to hold a snake. Even my dad didn't! Check out my mom's blog for pictures on thekandtkronicles.blogspot.com.

The traveling was... wow.... We traveled seven hours to Panama, Panama, Panama. Panama county, Panama City in Panama. We looked at another area of houses, by surprise. It was a nice area... I guess.

Our plane was delayed in Panama City. It came at 3:30 AM instead of 2:30, so we missed our second plane and had to get another. We ended up getting to Chicago at 4:30 PM and started driving at 5:15.

My dad never stopped driving, well except for dinner and gas and all, but we ended up getting home at 3:00 AM. One thing that made this trip really weird, was we saw my friend, who moved away, Abi, was at the gas station. Strange, right? And our car alarm went off. - _ -. But we're back! And it was a good trip, but I'm so glad to get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment