Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Panama, First Few Days


Let me tell you one thing to start. Ugh! Traveling!

It wasn't that bad I guess. But boy, did we have to do it for a while! First day we drove to Iowa City and stayed the night there then the next day drove all the way to Chicago! Ugh! We had to get on a plane to Florida.

Now, I know what your thinking. You think we're going to Panama City. BOY, are you wrong! We're going to the COUNTRY of Panama. No chiz.

We arrived in Florida only to get on ANOTHER flight that went into Panama City... at 1:30 AM. Kill me! But we ended up actually getting to our hotel at 2:30.

The next day we had to travel 7 hours from Panama City to Boquete. We ended up eating at about 8:00 for dinner. The people who were renting us their Casita (small house) for a week were supposed to eat with us at a very popular restaurant, but when we got there, they had already eaten. I mean, seriously! And of course the adults are always talking.

Now, don't get me wrong here. This isn't all complaining. I really like Panama and think it is a good idea to live here. But, traveling is not very high on my list of things I REALLY want to do. Especially when it means getting here at 2:30 AM.

Neither was touring the town, but that was what we had to do the next day. So, there isn't really much to say, except I am seriously considering becoming a real-estate agent now! Ha ha, give you details tomorrrow!

Eastin

No comments:

Post a Comment