Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Panama, THE BEACH!!!

Today, as you can tell, the main thing I'm going to talk about is the beach, but of course, I'm saving that for later.

We woke up to go to a church at the theater here at about 8:30. There I met two nice boys. Their names were Monty and Xavior and they are eleven and twelve. I think I found my first two friends. They had a little girl about two years old that their mom was babysittitng and oh my gosh, was she ADORABLE! They let me hold her. Highlight of my day: Xavior: Don't give her to Monty. Monty: I'm not Monty! He's Monty!

Then we hit THE BEACH! Man, I love the waves, but I couldn't get too far because in this part of the pacific ocean or something, there is a strong undertoe the further you get in. An undertoe is the water moving towards the waves, so it has a strong current that could easily pull you further in, while a wave pushes you further back. If there is a strong undertoe and a wave out there, it is a good chance you will get stuck and drift away... I don't even want to KNOW how they found THAT out.

After that we were driving away and found ourselves in the middle of a... festival or something. We were driving along and all the sudden these horses (or caballos as the spanish (espanol) call them) were running at us and some spanish guys were shouting at us. This policeman told us something in Spanish. Not many service people speak English here - _ -. But, eventually, we figured out he wanted us to take a detour and BOY was that detour crowded!

There are a bunch of other things I could tell you, but TRUST ME, you do NOT want to hear them.

No comments:

Post a Comment