Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

You're Moving? (super special part one)

Hi this is Eastin. This is the third book in this series so it's called a super special. You will find that it is not like others.





Introduction





Hey this is Drake with Lewis, Easter, Madeline, Joy, Ava, Reina. We are the mystery club. It was Easter's idea when I told her how many mysteries. It was a great success. Lots of people. We had a total of 7 people and more probably still to come. Our first mystery the mystery of the stolen key. The Stolen Key is a book that got stolen by a guy named Matt Braddock. Matt Braddock came in to the next mystery too. The mystery of the stolen sercret files. He has a jail record now. Easter won a pet in the first mystery and Lewis won a Wii. I still envy him about that. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this story!


Chapter One Getting Ready for School


It's Drake. Asleep. In bed. Then all the the sudden,


"Drake, it's time to get up!" my mom shook me.


"Get of my back, woman!" I said.


"Excuse me?" she said with that warning tone.


I sat up quickly.


"I'm up!" I said as fast as I sat up.


"Good. Now get going!" she said.


I got up and got ready. I ran out just in time to see the bus come to my door. Thank goodness! I got on and put a backpack on my seat saving it for Easter who lives by me. Easter popped on looking different than usual. When Lewis popped on to he looked different. I wonder what's wrong?
"Easter, what's wrong?" I asked after she sat down.
"I'll tell you later," she said way too quietly.
What is wrong with Easter? Will it affect anyone? Tune in next week to find out.

1 comment:

  1. What a great start to a story! I just LOOOOVVVEEEEE Eastin stories!

    ReplyDelete