Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

You're Moving? (super special part 2)

Chapter Two Easter and Lewis Tells

"Seriously, whats up?" I and everyone else was asking.

"We'll only tell you if your quiet," Lewis said.

No one ever heard. Not even me. Until Easter said loudly,

"Quiet!"

We all shushed.

"Thank you!" she said.

"There is not an easy way to put this," began Lewis. "But..."

"We're moving," Easter said quietly.
"What?" The whole mystery club said.
And for the rest of lunch it was an awkward silence.
Chapter Three Riding the bus home
Everyone crowded Lewis and Easter on the bus asking questions about them moving. I wasn't able to say one word to Easter at that time because I was hidden in the crowd and because everytime I was finally seen she was talking to someone else. I hate when that happens. I moved to another seat. Of course I want to ask questions. I want to ask when, where, how, why, but not what. I know what already. It took forever for the crowd to die away. While I waited I amused myself by reading. I was reading the latest mystery book. Then I finished that book and I read a over 1,00o page book. How to be a good dectective. I was on the last chapter when I realized the crowd was gone. I went over opened my mouth and then I realized it was my stop. I got off sad and disapointed.
What are the answers? Who will take over Easter and Lewis's jobs? Tune in next time!

3 comments:

  1. That is SO mysterious!! I can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you use what you know in your stories. Looking forward to the next chapter!

    ReplyDelete