Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The Stolen Secret Files Part 7

Chapter 12 The Mystery Gets Solved
"Linda!" we all exclaimed when she opened her eyes.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I got home and I saw a man. I screamed and then he knocked me out," Linda said. "And of course I didn't know anything after that."

"What did the man look like?" Madeline asked.

"Blondish-brownish hair, no glasses, no freckles, blue eyes, tan skin, no weight issues, and is medium size," she explained.

"Matt Braddock!" Reina said. "But if he did that then..."

"Matt Braddock broke out of jail!" we all said.

"Lets call the police!" I proclaimed.

We asked for a phone and we phoned the police. We told them everything and we met up with the police at Matt's house.

"Where's the files?" asked the police.

"I'll never tell!" said Matt.

The files fel out of his pocket when he said that.

"Drat!" said Matt.

I picked it up.

"We caught you red-handed!" Madeline said.

Matt was taken to jail and we got our money from Linda.

"And for the leader Lewis I reward you this," said Linda.

She handed me a Wii certificate.

"Whoa! Thanks!" I exclaimed.

"Your welcome," said Linda. "Thank you for helping me out."

Chapter 13 The Last Meeting

We all met up at my house. It was time to get started with our meeting. Talk, talk, talk!

"Role call!" I shouted. "Easter?"

"Here!"

"Drake?"

"Here!"

"Madeline?"

"Here!"

"Joy?"

"Here!"

"Ava?"

"Here!"

Everyone gawked at her.

"I get it now!" she said.

"Reina?"

Silence.

"Easter?"

"We have 17 dollars," she said.


Easter gave Drake a dollar.


"17 dollars!"


Silence.


"It's not right anymore is it?"


"Nope!" everybody said.


Then we laughed. I love this club!


Thanks for reading our next one will be out soon!

2 comments: