Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Songs (Not Famous Songs)

I am doing songs again. My first song since I'm back is the song for a movie me and my friends are making together. (Not yet rated). The song is It's a Magical World. I hope you like it.
Whover thought that disobeying your parents would backfire so much. We just sat on a chair in our dad's closet and we went to, a magical world.
Chorus: It's a magical world with a magical place with a magical school in a magical place called Wizard City oh It's a Magical World.
We now go to the magical school. We learn spells to fight people while we learn ryhmes for other spells.
Chorus:
We want to go back even though it's awesome. We miss our mom and dad but we'll miss Percy so...
Chorus:
It's a magical world.
To learn more about his song we'll film the movie and the next time you see us (maybe) you'll be able to see it. I hope you enjoyed and look back for another Songs (Not Famous Songs). Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment