Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Eastin News (Business and Ending)

Business Section

Sylvan

Important

By Eastin

Sylvan is a place where your children can go to learn over the summer break or during the school year. It is a very great place over the summer mostly because most children forget their facts over the summer but the school year is if your kid is stuggling on a certain subject. I'm sure Sylvan can help. There are major improvments in the your child's learning.
Ending
Well thanks for reading the news. By the way you all know about tomorrows writing? It might not be there because it's time to think of a new story. It is the third book so it's a mysterious special. On to different news Billy Bob will be here next week. I hope you have a wonderful week.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't realize you have a commercial sponsor now!!

    ReplyDelete