Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Monday, May 10, 2010

Eastin News (Entertainment)

Entertainment Section


New Sonny With A Chance


Important


By Eastin


The new Sonny With A Chance subtitle Gummy With A Chance was probably the most realistic thing ever. I bet most of you think something makes you funny, smart (suite life on deck) with gum, lipstick, spray, dolls, bouncing and dancing or something like that. But the truth is that anything like that is a little stupid. Anything like that is nothing. It does nothing. If you think it does something it does but if you don't you'd be fine without it.


To be continued...

2 comments:

  1. I enjoy your comments! You should be a TV critic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT? LIKE SOOOOOO CONFUSED HERE!!!!!!!! HELP YOUR BFF OUT HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete