Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Sunday, October 11, 2009

What I am going to do.

Hello!! This is Vianelli! The other day I was reading a little bit of revelations. If you haven't heard of Revelations, its the last book of the bible. Well anyway while I was reading it
I had this awesome Idea. Why don't I help people understand Christ Jesus? So now I
am going to post some blogs about Jesus and god. Oh ya! I almost forgot! The people that do
know about Jesus, God, and the holy spirit...why don't you give me some pointers
once in a while when you feel like I need some? Thank you! Bye!!
I will try to post some blogs about this as soon as I get the chance to. Good bye til then!!

2 comments:

  1. Great idea, Vianelli! Trying to explain Jesus to others will help you understand him more, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Tell a new story each week. Good Idea mom!

    ReplyDelete