Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Monday, October 19, 2009

The Mystery of the Stolen Secret Files Part one

Introduction
Hi! I'm Lewis with my friends, Easter, Drake, Madeline, Joy, AVA, and Reina. This is a story about us and our lives. You see we're all in a mystery club. How did it start? I'll tell you. You see it all started when Easter loved mysteries. She gets them right every time. When she found out how many mysteries there are in real life she gathered up with Drake, and Reina. Drake is her best friend and he loves mysteries too. But he mostly gets them wrong. He was the one who showed Easter all the mysteries. And Reina. She came from Spain to here. So she has a Spanish name and is Spanish. Then she gathered up Madeline, Joy, and Ava. Madeline and Joy are twins. Their Easter's cousins. Including mine. And then I said I wanted to join too! Then we started a mystery club. Here are the parts. Reina, Associate member, Ava, Junior Officer, Joy, Alternate Officer, Madeline, Secratary, Drake, Treasurer, Easter, Vice President, Me, President. Phew! I'm worn out! Well here's the story. Lewis, Easter, Drake, Madeline, Joy, AVA, Reina.
Chapter One School Time
"Come on, Easter!" I called up.
"Just a minute!" shouted Easter back.
I waited at the door. This happens every day! I mean everyday standing at the door waiting at 8:30 waiting for your own sister. At least we have something in common that we both like. The Mystery Club. I remember the last mystery we had. The Mystery of the Stolen Key. I wasn't in the mystery but it is a nice story that I am going to tell my children when I grow up. Very interesting. You see this guy called David said that one of his books was missing. The Stolen Key. Joy, Easter, Drake, and Ava was in the mystery. They first found fingerprints and Ava got missing. Then the next day they were looking at the fingerprints when Easter got missing. They had a big escape out of a secret room that is now locked up until the guy who made it dies. Finally! Easter's here.
"Ok! I'm ready!" said Easter.
"Lets go!" I almost yelled.
We raced outside and there was the bus. We went in and met up with the club at the end of the bus.
"Hey!" said Drake.
"Hey!" said Easter.
Then we all started chatting until we got there. We went out of the bus to our classes.

It was lunch time and the club was sitting together together at the table talking.
"Guys. I think we should ave a revote." I said.
Everyone turned their head toward me.
"A revote?!" everyone exclaimed.
"Yes. A revote." I said.
"Yeah! I mean I'm sick of my job. I want to be secratary but lame Madeline gets it!" said Joy in Madeline's face.
"Hey! Well, I don't want my job either. I want to be vice pres!" said Madeline.
"Well, I wanted to be treasurer but Drake got the job!" complained Easter.
"Well, I want to be alternate officer!" almost shouted Drake.
"I want to stay the way I am. Associate member is numero uno!" said Reina.
"Number one." translated Easter to Drake since Drake didn't know a thing about spanish.
"Oh. I thought it meant really stupid." said Drake.
We all tried to keep from laughing.
"Ok. I can not wait until I get my dog!" said Easter.
We started talking about that. Then we left.
What will happen with the dog? Will she find the dog of her dreams? what will happen? Tune in next time to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment