Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Eastin News (Hard News)

Hard News Section
The O so Heavy lies
Important
By Eastin
Did you know that sometimes the news lies just to make interesting stories? They take almost the least important thing in the world and make it the biggest deal ever! For example H1N1. It's ot that big a deal I tell you. They make it so big a deal well it's not. If you believe them stop. Just be cautious of that so you don't believe everything you see or hear on TV because the things that seem important might not be.
Lie Joke
Kids
By Billy Bob
Hey it's Billy Bob! Want to hear a joke? Ok here goes!
Q. What did the dog do when the news reporter said "lies all around"?
A. Lied down.
Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha! Funny! Rolling my way out here the dog Billy Bob!
To be continued...

2 comments:

  1. Your report is better and more accurate than I usually see in the newspaper. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!Sorry there was no entertainment.
    Eastin

    ReplyDelete