Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Eastin News (Business and Ending)

Business Section
Ad for Eastin's Fun Library
Important
By Eastin
Hey! You ready to have fun? But do you want to read a nice book too? Well, here's you solution. Eastin's Fun Library. Only two rules. 1. Pay for lost, overdue, or ripped items and your first library card. 2. Have fun! You will have fun and you can check out to the maxium of one hundred books on your own card! Wow! You can renew them and you get three more weeks to read them! No cost! If you would like to find out more you will have to comment and ask. I will tell you more. But absolutly no phone number, last name, or location but anybody who knows me just call. Thank you and I'll meet you at the party!
Ending
Well that is all for today. Thank you for reading and I hoped you enjoyed it. We all worked very hard to please you. Just thank you again from the whole crew and Bye! Eastin, Billy Bob, and Lost Lolly.

3 comments:

  1. What a great report! I love reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you! I do my hardest work!
    Eastin

    ReplyDelete
  3. How appropriate that my daughter would run a library! :)

    ReplyDelete