Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Eastin News (Welcome and Sports)

Welcome
Sorry about the cancellation last week. We were busy, busy, busy! But we are here today! So enjoy and again sorry for the cancellation.
Sports Section
Serena Stutters
Important
By Eastin

I talked some about this last week and I'm here to tell you more!
Serena missed last weeks Pan Pacific Open with knee and toe injuries and looked far from the best in her first singles match since her rant at a lineswoman at the U. S. 'I'm definitely not at 100 percent but I'm just fighting and trying to do the best I can.' she told me. Well, personally I think she's at least in 90 percent. I'll do more next week as this goes on.
Joke

Kids

By Little Lacey

Hey! This is Little Lacey. Billy Bob is my big brother and he's sick. So I'm subbing. Yay me! I watch suite life on deck. I'm not sure what to do but I have a joke.
What is Serena's name?
Serena!
Ha ha ha! I'm hilarious. Bye!
To be continued...

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad to see Eastin News back again! You have such great insights in your articles! I love it - and I love meeting Little Lacey. She's funny!

    Daddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is fun to read your posts! very witty!

    ReplyDelete