Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Summit Christian Academy

Hello, Eastin is here! I realized that I haven't posted in a long, long time, so I will now post about my new school - Summit Christian Academy!

Summit Christian is a half private school and half home school. How is that possible you ask? Well, we 7th and 8th graders only have classes in school on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday (Elementary school students have off on Friday). The rest of the days we have school at home.

I have only two other people in my grade but five other people in my class. The 7th and 8th graders are nearly always together in class. And I love them all! Here is all of them with their bio which I wrote up for them.

H. - The principal's daughter. She's in 7th grade and her electives consist of Drama and Cross Country. She also helps out with the Elementary school P.E. She is really nice and says she invented "Football Baby". (She didn't. I did. Maybe I should write about Football Baby next post?)

A. - The first graders' teacher's daughter. She's in 8th grade and she is the stage manager for the play in Drama but is technically not in the elective. She also babysits for some of the parents' kids. She and I are currently writing song about traffic.

C. - His mom helps out in the third grade class. He's in 8th grade and is in the electives Drama and Cross Country. He is a little crazy but it's the good kind of crazy.

J. - He's in 7th grade and he's not in any of the electives. He loves playing Nintendo games and let me borrow his Sherlock Holmes game.

L. - He's in 7th grade and he's not in any of the electives. He loves playing "Call of Duty" on his X-box and made up a rap about it.

Eastin (That's me!) - She's in 8th grade and is in the electives Drama and Cross Country. She is crazy, fun, awesome and loves writing traffic songs! (Maybe I should post about that song next, hmm?)

As you can probably tell, it's an awesome class. We're all different but we're all friends! That's the beauty of having small classes. It's really brought out me. I feel like I can be myself in class.

(And we have a break almost every month!)

So that's my school! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment