Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

My New Dog

I got a new dog! His name is Wheatly and he is very cute. He is the sweetest dog in the world until you put him in his crate and leave. Then, he becomes destructive. Very destructive.

Thus far, he has torn the wall up in the laundry room (very bad!), tore up his bed we got for him, ate a hole through his plastic crate, scratched the wall up behind the new metal crate we got him, figured out how to get out of the metal crate and figured it out again after we got things to hold it closed.

But his exploits out of the cage are cute and fun. When I lie down on the floor, (you know from being exhausted/lazy) he licks my face. When someone hugs another person in the house, Wheatly jumps up on top of both of them. (It's cute, but now we can't have any meaningful hugs!) He has officially learned to play with his squeaky fox but he had it all tore up a few hours later! And we have a game we play outside. He'll run and I'll stand in the middle of the yard and try to block him from passing me. (He is very good at faking me!)

Altogether, I am so glad I chose Wheatly. He is very sweet and very cute and I couldn't have asked for a better dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment