Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Thursday, April 18, 2013

So Quiet...

It seems so quiet here, in my house, right now. As you may have heard (or may NOT have heard), my TV is busted. The thunderstorm that happened a while back did something to our TV and now it's not getting any picture which means 1. No Cable 2. No DVDS 3. No Wii. Two words: Help me.

Sure, I got the computer still, but most of the time the TV is usually on when I'm on the computer. Whether I'm watching it or Leslie and my parents are, it's usually on. Now, with it off and all, it seems so quiet.

We called a TV guy, might be three WEEKS till we get our TV fixed. (So much for the FOCUS Players DVD Party...). Apparently the part that is not working is nearly NOWHERE TO BE FOUND. That only happens to me.

Maybe it's for the better. Maybe God wants to show me that life isn't about TVs. Maybe once the TV turns on again it'll seem like a distraction rather than entertainment. I don't know. But as for right now, there were new episodes on Saturday and I haven't watched them yet. Let's just say, I'm about to die.

1 comment: